Friday, October 19, 2007

$5 Milk shake and an order of Fried Pickles! The Alamo is back Downtown!

You havent really watched a movie until you watched one at the Alamo Drafthouse! The Alamo Ritz Grand opening Nov 1.

I was so sad when they had closed the Alamo downtown on Colorado to open up some club, me any my girl used to watch the Sinus Show..if ya didnt know what that was then you will never know but it was awesome. Especially the day that we saw "Show girls"..we had went and the tickets were sold out..the girl working at the Alamo Drafthouse said that we can wait and see if there are any no shows and then we could buy our tickets to get in. I think they were like $12.50 a piece. Well we got inline and the lady was so awesome she gave me and my girl free tickets and said they were on the house!

I will always love the Alamo Drafthouse.



Check this out: 2007 Dismember the Alamo

No comments: