Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wu Tang Clan, Fiery Furnaces, Trail of dead, Random mp3's

I remember being 14, (1994) living in San Antonio, TX and listening to my first Wu-tang single..yeah, that is some real music. I remember playing my tape over and over again to write down the lyrics.
The Wu-tang Clan- C.R.E.A.M. mp3



The Fiery Furnaces will be playing live at Emos, Austin, TX on October 26 & 27. If anynight is worth going I say the 27th, largely in part due to .....And you will know us by the trail of Dead will be playing that night as well! THe first live show my baby took me to see was them..and damn it was awesome. I knew I had to follow her in the crowd and get pushed everywich way if I planned on being with her. That was the most exhilirating feeling ever, considering I had never done that before.
Trail of dead myspace link
Heres some songs to get you through the week!

The Wu-Tang Clan-I cant go to sleep (live) mp3

For more Wu-tang downloads you can go hear Wu-tang corp.com

If you like rap covers check this out:
Rockers who think they can rap a to z

Nina Gordon-St8 Outta Compton (NWA) mp3
I still like the original way better

The Wu-Tang Clan-impossible mp3
UGK-Chrome Plated Woman mp3
Chamillionaire-Hip Hop Police Ft Slick Rick mp3
Fl-Rida ft. T Pain-Get low mp3
Radiohead-Killer cars mp3
Granddaddy-You want me back mp3
The Klaxons-Seven Nation Army (white stripes cover) mp3
The Fiery Furnaces-Teach me sweetheart mp3<
The Fiery Furnaces-Quay Cur mp3
The Fiery Furnaces-Duplexes of the Dead mp3
The Fiery Furnaces-Navy Nurse mp3
The Fiery Furnaces-Automatic Husband mp3
The Fiery Furnaces-I'm in no mood mp3
The Fiery Furnaces-Birdie Brain mp3
The Fiery Furnaces-Tropical Ice-land mp3
The Fiery Furnaces-Ex-Guru mp3
The Fiery Furnaces-My Egyptian Grammer
The Fiery Furnaces-Single Again mp3
The Fiery Furances-The Philadelphia Grand Jury mp3

..And you will know us by the trail of dead-Clair de lune (live) mp3
..And you will know us by the trail of dead-Another morning stoner (live at Manheim) mp3

No comments: