Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back to Work

Song for the day!

Rocky Votolato-Postcard from Kentucky (mp3)

Ok so today I came across Rocky V. and I am feeling him. I volunteered to go back to work to finish sending out some letters (for payment arrangements...Shit i need some arrangements). After my mini-vacation that I took on my own, my ass needs to go to work as much as possible. Those days sure were great spending time at home and washing my piles and piles of clothes!

Oh yeah: Deer Tick: so far so good!

Deer Tick-Diamond Rings (mp3)

Ok so Sarah Silverman show comes on tonight. Yay!

Oh heres a song for those that call me up at work and say they cant pay their bill (and have a retarded excuse-trust me we hear some crazy ass shit!):
The Division(wutang clan)-Get a job Bitch(mp3)

Well I got about 20 minutes before I need to get ready to go back to work.

No comments: