Sunday, October 28, 2007

Those Damn Highschool Kids and shit!

So lastnight me and my baby took my son to the Haunted House at CTC. Yeah the line was like 2 hours long but I was very impressed with the Haunted HOuse. It was awesome. I really didnt know what to expect but was very pleased. The only thing sucked was all the damn Highschool kids.

CTC's Fright Light show was cool..worth the price!

Sometimes I wish I paid a lil more attention in my 8th grade english class, this way maybe I would have more patience to actually write and describe these things!



Baby when are we gonna go see this movie? And Lars and the real girl? My birthday is coming up. :)

Damn I just ate a shit load of cake..and now I feel like...ugh..it sucks...but damn it was good!


Comparisons to Meredith Braggs' voice: Elliot Smith, Ben gibbard:

Meredith Bragg-My absent Will (mp3)

Anything with Dntel is worth listening to:

WHY? "by torpedo or Crohns Dntel REmix (mp3)

The Papercuts myspace page
The papercuts can be listened to wether you are trying to jam out or lay back.

The Papercuts-JOhn Brown (mp3)
The Papercuts-The world I Love (mp3)
The Papercuts-Unavailable (mp3)

"No more singing in the car"
I like this chicks voice...the music is smooth..hmmm..I need some adjectives here guys. Um I guess the best way I can describe what I hear is...I like her better than Regina Spektor..way way way better!

Julie Doiron-No More (mp3)
Julie Doiron-You look so Alive (mp3)
Julie Doiron-Sending the Photographs (mp3)
Julie Dorion-Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard-Paul simon COver (mp3)


Oh and heres one for fun:
Patti Smith-Gimmie Shelter (mp3)

If ya dont know Patti Smith..well then I cant help ya. My baby once again as in all these damn posts introduced me to her...well not literally but yeah.

No comments: