Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mac, A Serial Killer?



Ok another day of work is done and over with...what is on my list for today?
Watch Its always Sunny in Philedelphia. TOnight the gang is trying to see if Mac is a serial Killer. Who doesnt love this show?



"You got what I need, but ya say hes just a friend.."



Ok..i went to work today..nothing interesting there...
I need to mow my lawn..its lookn kinda crazy
I need to wash dishes...
I burned my baby her mix cd's like the nerd I am...and..um.thats about it on the agenda for today!



I wanna see this movie,
Juno




Ellen Page ... Juno MacGuff
Michael Cera ... Paulie Bleeker
Jennifer Garner ... Vanessa Loring
Jason Bateman ... Mark Loring
Olivia Thirlby ... Leah
J.K. Simmons ... Mac MacGuff
Allison Janney ... Bren
Rainn Wilson ... Rollo
Lucas MacFadden ... Chemistry Teacher

If my YOu tube link wont show up you can watch the trailer here:Slashfilm.com-Juno Movie Trailer




ok im getting off this computer before I go crazy!



-------------------->Lets get some music up in this bitch!


Pedro-I am Keeping up (mp3)

No comments: