Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Land of Talk, Jenny Lewis, Whisper Town 2000, Pierre De Reeder and others

Live Recordings, unlisted tracks: for more go to Lullabyes.net.

Eisley-I could be there for you (mp3)
Jenny Lewis-Dorothy (mp3)
Whispertown2000-Follow you (mp3)
Margot and the Nuclear So and so's-Dont cry (mp3)
Pierre de Reeder-song 1 (untitiled) (mp3)
Mike Runion-Portions for Foxes (mp3)
Jenny Lewis-A warm bed is something (mp3)
Twista ft. T-Pain-Creep (mp3)
OUtkast ft. Lil Wayne and Snoop Dogg-Hollywood Divorce (mp3)
Belle and Sebastian-Put The book back on the shelf (mp3)


Land of Talk
From Canada, Land of Talk (myspace site). I was trying to find more information on them, something about the singer wrestling alligators?! I found some songs through some random blogs and I liked it so far. Damn I hate being so easy to please when it comes to music. I guess I am a sucker for 3 piece bands and female singers. And I know my girl loves girls from Canada. Well I guess I better move to Canada!




Land of Talk-All my friends (mp3)
Land of Talk-Street Wheels (mp3)


No comments: