Friday, October 12, 2007

Some people are just crazy looking!

Robert Rodriguez and Rose McGowan are engaged!
They make a normal looking couple...compared to her first engagment.


I was looking at the pictures of other hollywood couples that recently married or got engaged and man these were the worste pictures of them that I have seen. They look so normal..and yes I know they are normal..but damn...some of them just looked crazy!
Check out Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil...they scare me.


On to other news...I am having my random get-to-gether tonight...we will be playing guitar heroe and I am watching elvira at midnight! Yes we are nerds..but we have fun!

Song for the night:
Johnossi-Manmustdance (mp3)
Jens Lekman-Friday Night at the Drive-in Bingo (mp3)
The Silver Seas-Imaginary girl (mp3)
The Silver Seas-The Country Life (mp3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.