Saturday, October 6, 2007

Rilo Kiley @ Stubbs Oct. 7, 2007

Lets share some songs!





In honor of my lady and I going to see Rilo Kiley tomorrow at Stubbs, I am trying to find some long lost mp3's.

I can not seem to find anylinks that work to Acid Tongue. Yay! I just found this one. Long story about how I got this mp3 but I will spare you from the geekyness of it, just enjoy this hard as fuck to find song.

Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins-Acid Tongue (mp3)

Ok now all I have to find is "Draggin around", their B-side to Silverlining. If I find it, I will put it up here.

The last time me and my girl were in austin we were singing songs and for some reason this one was my favorite.

Rilo Kiley-Go Ahead (mp3)


While in anticipation of their show tomorrow I had been trying to imagine what their new songs will sound live. For those that dont know, Their new album Under the Blacklight, well either you love it or you hate it. At first I didnt know what to think but I swear the more I listen to it, the more it grows on me. I never even had heard of Rilo Kiley until my girl introduced them to me the night I met her, she told me that they will change my life. Well I do consider them changing my life especially when it comes to music. I'll never forget my first show that I saw them was back in May 2005 @ Stubbs. My girl has seen them like thousands of times, its crazy.
The other day on my way home from my sons Dr's appointment I was falling asleep but listening to Breakin up and I bet that would sound awesome live.


Rilo Kiley-Breakin up (mp3)


Rilo Kiley-Science vs Romance (mp3)


I hope the show goes well Sunday, damn Im gonna be tired going to work on Monday!


No comments: